Welcome to our safe and open space, here in the Butterfly Estates!
Starting Saturday, September 12th at 6pm.
Join us for a social distance-savvy event, dedicated to the LGBTQ+ community and intended to foster networking and relevant discussions, as well as support for anyone needing to hear about coming-out struggles, self-acceptance and other important issues.
The format of these gatherings is informal and very chill. No stress allowed! Just a group of friends, old and new, in a beautiful environment of flowers and butterflies.
Amenities for the participants:
– DAAS CO-OP Art Gallery open, featuring the month’s special exhibition and beautiful artwork from their member artists.
– Atala Outside Pátio bar, offering their wine, mimosas & draft beer menu.
– Thrifty Garden shop open, offering all kinds of interior and exterior plants, pots, tools, etc.
– Hors d’ouvres complimentary for all participants.
– The conversations and networking – make new friends, connect and reach out to other guests. We encourage meaningful discussions about the LGBTQ+ community and things you can do to get involved.
Come and make new friends and help us make this event a success. Join us and bring your own friends! Share this event with all your contacts.
See you soon!
This event is planned as a monthly happening – on the second saturday of every month, starting at 6:00pm.
Important: Facial masks are required inside the venues and recommended in the outside patio.
1815-3 Fowler Street
Fort Myers, FL 33901
Friday – Sunday: 10am – 3pm